ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 World’s Fastest Graphic Card was launched by AMD (ATI); comes with 2.4 teraFLOPS of processing power.
These cards comprise the ATI Radeon HD 4800 X2 series, combining two ATI Radeon HD 4800 series GPUs with a more advanced cross-GPU connection based on the PCIe 2.0 standard, plus two gigabytes of memory.
X2 series perfectly suited for the most demanding games.
Based on an advanced 55nm design and leading DirectX(R) 10.1 support it delivers engineering elegance and the industry’s most compelling feature set.
It is immediately available from e-tailers worldwide priced at USD $549 SRP, while the ATI Radeon HD 4850 X2 is scheduled to be available in September at an estimated price of USD $399
- 2 GB of GDDR5 memory
- 2.4 teraFLOPS of GPU power
- DirectX® 10.1
- 1600 stream processing units
- 2 x 256-bit memory interface
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- Dual mode ATI CrossFireX™ multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance
- PCI Express® 2.0 support
- Dynamic geometry acceleration
- Game physics processing capability
- ATI Avivo™ HD video and display technology1
- Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2) for Blu-ray™ and HD Video
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT)
- DVD Upscaling
- Dynamic Contrast
- Built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround sound support
- Integrated DisplayPort2