The motion Gaming Enhancement for the Sony PlayStation ,PS3 Move was out yesterday in North America.
How Much does it cost ?
It depends on what amount of hardware you own for the Ps3 till now,if you own the regular ps3 and nothing else then you have to get the ps3 move bundle that includes the PlayStation Move controller, a PlayStation Eye camera, and a copy of Sports Champions for $99.99 .
If you already own the PlayStation Eye camera (which you might have got for the game Eye of Judgment) you just need to spend $49.99,and if you are planning to go for the whole new Ps3 console + Move package it would cost you $399 .99.
Features of the Move Controller:
- Works with required PlayStation Eye camera to accurately track player position and movement
- Includes action buttons of DualShock 3 and SixAxis wireless controller for direct input
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Advanced motion sensors in the controller precisely track both fast and subtle movements
- Color of the sphere’s light provides visual feedback during gameplay
- Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
- Bluetooth technology supports wireless gaming
- Simultaneously use up to four motion controllers with a PS3 system
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A – Mini-B)
Since upgrading to Ps3 Move isn’t as expensive as it was expected to be ,it will free Ps3 owners from having a Wii as backup up to quench their thirst for motion gaming,moreover we have some great titles coming out for the Ps3 Move which sets it ahead of both Wii and the Xbox Kinect,here is a preview of the Ps3 Move gameplay by Playscope.