Samsung Galaxy J looks a lot like bringing a combination of Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S4 mix which has recently been revealed in the markets of Taiwan.
Samsung Galaxy J features a 5-inch(1920×1080 pixels) full-HD super AMOLED display.
OS & Processor
The Samsung Galaxy J rides on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and is powered by a faster quad-core Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974) processor clocked at 2.3GHz, much like the recently unveiled Galaxy Note 3.
The Samsung Galaxy J is loaded with a 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J sports a 13.2-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), BSI CMOS sensor and LED flash while also housing a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera.
Internal and External Storage
This Smartphone is coupled with 3GB of RAM and includes 32GB inbuilt storage which is expandable up to additional 64GB with the help of microSD card.
It comes with connectivity options like 3G, Wi-Fi(802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac), Bluetooth, Micro USB, GPS/A-GPS, NFCand it even supports Xi LTE networks (Japan).
The Samsung Galaxy J will hit Japanese shops in three colors namely Coral Pink, Satin White, and Lapis Blue.
The Samsung Galaxy J will be available at 21,900 TWD (Taiwanese dollars), which is approximately equal to Rs.45,356 without contract.
Quick look at Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J
- 5-inch full-HD(1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- Faster 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon MSM8974 processor
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 64GB(via microSD card)
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- 13.2-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), BSI CMOS sensor and LED flash
- Connectivity options like 3G, Micro USB, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac), Bluetooth(v 4.00), GPS/A-GPS, NFC and LTE.
- 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2600mAh battery
- Headphones of 3.5mm
- Dust- and water-resistant