Samsung is about to release their new ultra-slim notebook Samsung SENS Series 9 in South Korean market. Samsung SENS Series 9 was first appeared at the CES 2011. The new ultra-slim Samsung SENS Series 9 notebook measure just 15.9mm. This new laptop comes with rugged capability as it has duralumin material enclosure that offers durability. Below is the Samsung SENS Series 9 features and configurations.
Samsung SENS Series 9 Features
* Powered by an Intel Core i5 processor
* 4GB RAM, and 128GB SSD
* 13-inch display with 1366×768 pixels resolution
* Intel HD graphics
* Preloaded with Windows 7 OS
* Equipped with backlite keyboard
* Ethernet LAN
* Supports for microSD card slot, and micro-HDMI
* Bluetooth 3.0, and Wi-Fi connectivity
* USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
* Just 15.9mm thick
* Boasted by a 6-cell battery
* Comes with duralumin material enclosure that offers durability
The new Samsung SENS Series 9 notebook price around 24,90,000 won or i.e about US$2208. it will be available in South Korean market this month and US, CIS, European, Southeast Asian market in the next month.