General Motors officially unveiled the 2010 Chevy Camaro Transformer Special Edition.
“When the first TRANSFORMERS movie was setting box office records, we had countless customers asking to purchase the ‘BUMBLEBEE’ Camaro,” said Karen Rafferty, product marketing director, Chevrolet. “Now, they can buy one with the new Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition. Streets all over North America will be buzzing in no time.”
The 2010 Chevrolet Camaro TRANSFORMERS Special Edition includes the following:
- AUTOBOT® shield on the driver and passenger side panels
- AUTOBOT® shield on each of the four wheel’s center cap
- AUTOBOT® shield embroidered on interior center console
- “TRANSFORMERS” logo on driver and passenger doors’ sill plates
- “TRANSFORMERS” logo embedded into the hood rally stripes
- High-gloss black center rally stripe package
Appearance package ($995) can be applied to LT (V6) and SS-trim Camaros in Rally Yellow with or without the optional RS package.